Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Antminer L3++ 580MH/s + Power Supply (July 2018 Batch)
Note this miner is only shipped from supplier during the time stated in brackets in the product description
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS DURING PEAK HOLIDAY SEASON AND DELAYS ARE EXPECTED
Hash Rate504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
Power Consumption800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
Power Efficiency1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
DC Voltage Input11.60 ~ 13.00V
Chip TypeBM1485 ASIC chip
Chip quantity per unit288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
Dimensions352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
Operating temperature0°C – 40°C
Warranty and Operation of the Miner
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from supplier
2. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
3. CryptoMiner does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
4. The shipping for this batch will start on a first-order-first-ship basis on 21-30 November 2017 for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
6. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
Stock available at supplier